1st few hours after hubby flying off...
When he say he's going off, I'm trying very hard to hold my tears. He requested for a hug before leaving the room, my tears rolling down when I'm in his arms. Then he's leaving the house. I locked the door. After few seconds, I walked out and saw the lift going down. I feel lost and walked back to the room. I decided to go and say goodbye to him, I quickly put on my bras, take the key and ran out, I try to look down from the rubbish bin but I couldn't see him. I took the lift down but I couldn't see him. I texted him, he said the taxi was already here when he taking the lift down. I feel disappointed and tears rolling down my face, I went back to the room and lied down on the bed crying. I missed the chance to see him leaving with the taxi. Feel regret for it.
This is a very tough time for me. He is so important for me. I hope everything goes smooth for him. I don't wish to burden him as I know his job there ain't easy and he has to cope with many things there. Wish I can be with him there. Love him always.
No comments:
Post a Comment