Sunday, 30 September 2018

Last day of September

It's last day of September. I remember last Monday was Mid Autumn Festival and I'm alone in Singapore. I'm still feeling sad and pain since the day u went away. I'm such a useless person. I hope I can be independent and make u less worried.

The weather is hot here but my heart is cloudy and heavy. It's 1pm here now, guess you're tired and still sleeping soundly.

Looking forward to receive your message and calls every moment. Can't describe how does it feels, it's really bad.

Coping with the new job and your absence is tough for me. I managed to survive for a week now. Hope I can be slightly better day by day.

You are a very good partner. You are my everything. I can't afford to lose you. I'm feeling insecure with our distance.

Crying and crying every single day. 2 more weeks to go. I am looking forward to your arrival at Changi airport on the 14th of October

Miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment